Pivot tool-less single fin is an upright fin with minimal sweep and base. Loose fin for performing tighter turns in the pocket or lock the rail, ride the nose.
Pivot Single Fin Performance:
- Pivot in the pocket, lock the rail on the wave face and run the nose.
- Upright fin with minimal sweep and base.
- Loose fin for performing tighter turns.
- Bigger sizes ideal for logs and nose riding (9" + 10").
- 2 + 1 Compatible. • Designed to be used in most existing FCS Longboard boxes. No new box required.